Bridal Services Terms and Conditions
Upon entering and signing this contract the client is hiring the service of makeup and/or hair service with Man Ki To.
Man Ki To is not to be considered as an agent or employee of the client. Parties involved are based on an independent contractor relationship which will be created by this contract.
- Artist hired will and shall provide service(s) with reasonable care and skill as well as promptly on date and time agreed. All products are to be provided by the makeup artist unless prior agreement was made under any special circumstances.
- If Artist hired is unable to perform agreed services for any unforeseeable reason or unavoidable situation, then all payments shall be returned to the client with the understanding that there will be no further liability with respect to the agreement.
- Client listed in this contract agrees to pay Fees in accordance with payment provision. Please refer to payment details of this contract for further information.
- It is the client’s responsibility to inform the artist regarding any sensitivities or allergies they may have to any types of makeup, products or treatments. This also applies to any other parties that will be requiring service(s) performed. The client agrees not to hold hired artist and her assistants responsible for any allergic reactions developed as a result of the makeup application that may occur to the client and/or other parties involved.
- Late attendants will be done last and only if time schedule permits; therefore it is the client’s responsibility to ensure all are on time.
- To secure your wedding date and time a booking fee/retainer fee of Eighty Dollars ($80) is required for the bride and Forty Dollars ($40) per person thereafter.
- This booking fee/retainer fee is to be paid in cash at the end of the trial when contract is signed or within 3 days after the wedding trial session.
- If the booking fee is not paid within reasonable time, your wedding date and time is not confirmed and secured.
- The initial amount owing shall be paid by either of the following options: Direct deposit into bank account specified no later than a week before the agreed date of service(s) or; Cash payment up front upon arrival of the makeup artist before any service(s) is to begin.
- The booking fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable if client chooses to cancel their wedding booking or if a member of the bridal party decides to cancel their time allocation.
- An additional of 30% surcharge applies to all service(s) on public holidays and an extra of $35 per hour surcharge outside the time frame of 7am to 6:30pm.
Travel/Parking Fee and Requirements
- A total travel distance of 40 kilometres by car to the agreed location departing from and returning to Man Ki To’s Home Studio in Leeming is complimentary.
- If travel distance is over agreed amount an additional travel fee will be charge based on quote.
- It is the client’s responsibility to reimburse or pay for any additional parking fees incurred on the day at the location of where the service(s) is performed.
- For all preparation locations that are to take place at a hotel, valet parking is to be organised and be paid for by the client.
If for any reason, the booking is cancelled, the booking fee is forfeited and deemed as a cancellation fee. The client will have no further liability to the makeup artist hereunder.