Bridal Services Terms and Conditions 2020
- Artist hired will and shall provide service(s) with reasonable care and skill as well as promptly on date and time agreed. All products are to be provided by the makeup artist/stylist unless prior agreement was made under any special circumstances.
- If Artist hired cancels services booked in due to unforeseeable or unavoidable reason, then all payments shall be refunded to the client with the understanding that there will be no further liability with respect to the agreement.
- Client/s listed in this contract agrees to pay Fees in accordance with payment provision. Please refer to payment details of this contract for further information.
- It is the client’s responsibility to inform the artist regarding any sensitivities or allergies they may have to any types of cosmetics, products or treatments. This also applies to any other parties that will be requiring service(s) performed. The client agrees not to hold hired artist and her assistants responsible for any allergic reactions developed as a result of the makeup application and or hairstyling products used that may occur to the client and/or other parties involved.
- Late attendants will be done last and only if time schedule permits; therefore it is the client’s responsibility to ensure all participants are on time.
- Artist/Stylist will ensure all services performed on the day of the appointment date is competent and client is satisfied with the results (s) before leaving. Problem(s) and any changes and/or dissatisfaction should be made clear to the artist/stylist before they leave the location/venue where service(s) are performed.
- For any potential scheduling conflicts (double booking), bookings will adhere the first to have come is the first to be served policy.
- Artist who is subject to unavailability in result to sickness, accidents, double booking and other reasons beyond artist's control. Will provide support in finding a replacement or solution to help client.
- Any additional policies/regulations/guidelines will be provided to client before confirmation of any booking is made. These must also be adhered to before services(s) can be performed.
- Booking fee payment of one hundred dollars ($100) for a single person booking is required and additional of fifty dollars ($50) per person thereafter to secure and confirm your wedding date and appointment time.
- This booking fee is to be paid in cash at the end of the trial when contract is signed or within 3 days after the wedding trial session. If booking is made well in advance, to secure your wedding date and time the booking fee will need to be paid.
- By signing the contract you are entering into a formal agreement and booking fee payment must be paid otherwise no wedding date and appointment time is secured and confirmed.
- The initial amount owing (balance) shall be paid by either of the following options: Direct deposit into bank account specified no later than a week before the agreed date of service(s) or; Cash payment up front or by credit card upon arrival of the artist/stylist before any service(s) is to begin.
- The booking fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable if client chooses to cancel their wedding booking or if a member of the bridal party decides to cancel their time allocation.
- Full payment is required for any late attendants who miss their allocated appointment time or do not show up to their appointment time.
- An additional of 30% surcharge applies to all service(s) on public holidays and an extra of $50 per hour surcharge outside the time frame of 6:30am to 6:30pm.
Travel/Parking Fee/Accommodation and Requirements
- A total travel distance of 40 kilometres by car to the agreed location departing from and returning to Mandy To - Hair & Makeup Artist's Home Studio in Leeming is complimentary.
- If travel distance is over the agreed amount an additional travel fee will be charge based on quote and in compliance to Australian Taxation Office rates.
- It is the client’s responsibility to reimburse all additional parking fees incurred on the day at the location of where the service(s) is performed.
- For all preparation locations that are to take place at a hotel, valet parking is to be organised and be paid for by the client.
- Expenses for destination locations are to be paid for the artist/stylist (s) by client and may include but not limited to: airfare, hotel, transportation and meal.
If for any reason, the booking is cancelled, the booking fee is forfeited and deemed as a cancellation fee. The client will have no further liability to Mandy To - Hair & Makeup Artist hereunder. Cancellation of wedding booking that is 28 days or less from the wedding date, will require full payment of service(s) booked in.
Mandy To - Hair & Makeup Artist will not be liable in circumstances that are beyond control or unforseen acts of God or of government and regulatory authorities. Therefore booking fee are not refundable under these situations, however remedy options may be available under compliance with Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) that credit/voucher or a postponement of service(s) can be offered. Client is responsible to communicating with Mandy To - Hair & Makeup Artist if there is any circumstances that impacts the booking made.
This contract represents all the terms and conditions agreed upon by the parties. The agreement of this contract set forth the entire agreement between the parties, and may not be amended except in writing signed by both parties.